Over the last two years, we have seen phenomenal successes and big challenges in teaching and learning. We want to partner with you to carry forward what worked well, and refine and revise what you want to improve. Our team brings together expertise in using technology for online, hybrid, and in-person teaching. Through a tune-up process you will be paired with a partner who can help you set and reach your teaching goals.
Review the list below of past successful tune-ups to get a sense of the scope and impact of working with us.
- Improve the organization and aesthetic appeal of your Canvas course to help students navigate and use the course.
- Develop in-person activities that align with course assignments to scaffold student learning and improve student outcomes.
- Create a set of interactive lecture strategies to use throughout the semester to increase student participation.
- Select and use technologies to improve the audio and video quality of recorded lectures.
- Use Canvas and other tools to provide more efficient feedback and communication.
- Revise assessments in Canvas to reduce barriers, affirm academic integrity, and better support student learning over time.
- Create, implement, and review mid-semester evaluations to support and guide innovations.